So, to the rules of the nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog – tick.
- List the rules and display the award – tick.
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself – this is the hard part…
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated – fail, see below for my excuses.
Seven facts about me…I’ll try and avoid the obvious, bookish facts because the fact that I love books and reading is probably pretty obvious by now.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with The Gilmore Girls. I am well aware how cheesy it is, but it just makes me really happy. If I’d had my way, the day it was released on Netflix would have been a public holiday
- I hate mixing sweet and savoury foods – pineapple has no place on a pizza and sultanas no place in a curry
- I’ve always bitten my nails, but recently I’ve managed to stop biting and have now formed an expensive attachment to nail polish
- I’m outrageously excited about Sephora FINALLY opening in Australia (refer fact number 3)
- I had a brush with the royals when I was living in Edinburgh – I met, spoke and curtseyed(!) to Princess Anne
- While I love New York (I’m only human), I prefer Chicago – I want to live there hard
- If I could pick up and go travelling anywhere tomorrow my first stop would be Vietnam – banh mi here I come
So, I’m going to be a bit naughty and not nominate any other blogs, mostly because I’m a relative newbie to the blogging world and a lot of the blogs I read have been around the awards traps already. But, rest assured, you are all lovely… 🙂
Categories: Book life