This week’s Broke and Bookish Top Ten Tuesday, is the ten sequels you are looking forward to. I’m not a massive series reader, so I’m not going to make it to ten, but here are the ones making me squeal with excitement and anticipation (let’s call them squeaquels…)
- Lila by Marilynne Robinson – I’m reading this one as soon as I have it in my hot little hands – lucky dip system be damned
- Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon – I’ve been really daunted by the size of this series, but Bec over at My Infernal Imagination has convinced me that it’s worth it, and now I’m kinda of excited at the prospect
- After America by John Birmingham – the first one was really good (or awsm, as the internet and Birmingham himself would say), and I’m hoping the second one will be just as good
- Cold Light by Frank Moorhouse – the first two books in the ‘Edith trilogy’ have been really interesting, and I’m looking forward to the final chapter
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth – ok, this one probably doesn’t qualify as a squeaqual, but I’ve invested time into the first two books, so I feel like I need to finish the series
- A sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird – a girl can dream right?
What sequels are you looking forward to?
Categories: Book life