This week’s Broke and Bookish Top Ten Tuesday is the Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015 – seeing as I’m in Australia, I’m going to flip that to Winter, cos Summer is a looooonng way away and who knows what I’ll be hoping to read by then.
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler – this one got chosen for book club, so I’m pretty excited that it was able to jump the queue in the reading lucky dip system. Have been wanting to smash this one for ages
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty – another book club book that I’m really looking forward to
- The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton – nothing better than a bit of Kate Morton to keep you warm on a winter’s night
- Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi – ummmm, it’s got the word ‘snow’ in the title, so that works
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt – this one will keep me out of trouble for a few weeks
- Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth – I’ve heard nothing but good things about this one
- All That Is by James Salter – been meaning to read this for so damn long, it’s not funny
I think I’ll leave it at that – because there will invariably be hundreds more that crop up in the coming months. What’s on your list?
Categories: Book life