This week’s Broke and Bookish Top Ten Tuesday is all about bookish wishes.
I almost don’t want to put a list together for this one because it’s just going to make me sad that I can’t have all of the bookish things that I want. Still, don’t ask, don’t get right? Maybe if I put these things out there, the universe will pony up. Here’s hoping…
- I want unlimited money to spend on books – I mean, this is just a given right?
- As mentioned in my previous post, I want Donna Tartt to write quicker.
- I’d like to be able to go back and read The Bronze Horseman again for the first time.
- I’d like to have a drink with Marion Keyes, Bill Bryson and David Sedaris – let the drunken hilarity ensue.
- I’d like to trap Peter Carey in a basement and have him write me stories at my command.
- I wish Stephenie Meyer had stopped after the first book (or, at least that I’d stopped reading).
- I want someone who actually likes the Vampire Academy books to make a faithful and respectful movie adaptation (and make Dimitri hot for goodness sake).
- I wish Katniss chose the other guy (no spoilies).
Alright, that’s enough fantasy for one day. What are your bookish wishes?
Categories: Book life