Hoo boy it’s been a while since I posted – lucky my new year’s resolution wasn’t to post more regularly! I think a Broke and Bookish Top Ten Tuesday is the perfect way to ease into the year, so here we go.
This week’s topic is the top ten 2015 releases that we meant to get to, but because I can only dream of a world where I can read books in the year they were released, I’ve modified it slightly. I’m going with five books I wish I’d read (irrespective of their release date) and five books I wish I hadn’t bothered with.
- Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi
- All That Is by James Salter
- The Lives of Others by Neel Mukherjee
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Amnesia by Peter Carey
I wish I hadn’t:
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
- The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
- To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
- Children of Liberty by Paullina Simons
- The Four-Dimensional Human by Laurence Scott
Which books do you wish you’d read last year?
Categories: Book life